- You have to limit your FPS to 60.
- You have to set LSTK as an active crew.
- You can be in multiple crews unless they are rival racing crews.
- Follow standard racing etiquette, if you PIT someone wait for them to get ahead of you again.
- Respect your crewmates and your opponents.
- You can choose up to 3 tracks for your battles.
- You can choose any car for your battles. (The challengers have to use the same or the ones you approve.)
- You can switch tracks anytime, except after getting challenged.
- You can only challange the same player once a week.
- You can only challange the player directly above you.
- You can have your own takes on your own battles. (Cops, Traffic, Rain, etc.)
- Both of the player have to agree on a date and time for the battle.
- Winning all of the races will grant you your rival"s position on the list.
- Not showing up to the battle will result in a lose.